: 1 month support
- Multiple categories latest update in product :-
- Admin add, update and delete different categories, which contain events.
- Admin can add, update and delete different events under different categories.
- Admin chooses different colors for front end calendar display. (Heading colors, Calendar color, event color, event text color etc.)
- Admin decides which event is visible to which user from Back End to introduce some privacy.
- User can add event from front end, which is publish by admin than after.
- Admin decides whether the event should auto publish or not from Back End setting field.
- Light box is associate with every event display in front end to display more detail related with the event.
- In front end you can select category from combo box to display different events under that particular category, to have sorted output.
- Template Manager selects the front-end event listing page and event detail page also.
- Dynamic filed can add in category and event.
- Google map enable and disable from the back-end.
- Event search from the event search module.
- Event calendar module also displays all events in different color. Colors are choosing from the back-end event manager.
- User can add your own event from the front-end. If you want to disable than disable from the back-end.
- Event Unlimited Photo upload
- Main photo you can select.
- Google and Yahoo video display in Event Calendar.
- Tab display in Front-end.
- Tab setting from the back-end template manager.
- 100% SEF/SEO support. User friendly URL generate by the system.
- You can repeat the event by yearly, weekly, daily as per your each event setting.
- Slideshow module working in Safari or Chrome
- All browser issue solve.
- It displays based on when the event was created, not by upcoming events.
- Image resizes issue solved.
- Add maximum parameters in all modules.
- Limit of slide show includes in modules.
- Add notification when an event is posted if admin approval is required.
JE Ajaxeventcalendar (J-2.5) 14-05-12.zip
JE Ajaxeventcalendar (J-1.5) 14-05-12.zip
event calender detail.doc